How to apply
- Apply online in order to work in a culture-related profession in the Netherlands. (Dutch only)
- Do you prefer to use a form? Please use the form Aanvraag Erkenning of tijdelijke dienstverrichting EU-beroepskwalificaties cultuurberoepen (Dutch only). This form is not available in English.
For which professions?
You need to apply if you want to work in one of the following professions:
- General national government archivist
- National government archivist
- Provincial archivist
- Municipal archivist (in line with the Public Records Act 1995)
- Water board archivist (in line with the Public Records Act 1995)
All conditions are listed in the Erkenning EU-beroepskwalificaties cultuurberoepen (Dutch only).
Applying in order to work in a culture-related profession in the Netherlands is free.
Please contact the department if you have any questions. You can call us from 9 a.m. to 12 noon on +31 50 599 80 36. Or send an email to email@example.com.