Footer (EN)

Particulier Complaints


If you are not satisfied

You can lodge a complaint if you are dissatisfied with DUO.

What do you have to do?

If you feel that you have been mistreated by DUO or one of its staff, you can lodge a complaint. You can do this as follows:
  • Please contact us before filling in the complaint form. We may be able to resolve your problem.
  • If your problem cannot be resolved, please complete our digital complaints form below (in Dutch only).


If you prefer using regular mail, please send a letter to:

Klachtenfunctionaris DUO
Antwoordnummer 392
9700 VB Groningen
The Netherlands

You do not need to use a stamp.

Complaint settlement

Our independent complaints officer will contact you by telephone or send you a confirmation of receipt. He will gather information and inform the parties involved. You will receive a written notification of the results of the investigation within 4 weeks.

National Ombudsman

If you are not satisfied with the way DUO has handled your complaint, you can ask the National Ombudsman to investigate your case.


Verbergen Sluiten

Wat vind je van de website?

Om de website voor jou nog beter te maken, willen we graag weten wat je ervan vindt. Help je ons verder?

Ja, ik doe mee! (Externe Link) Nee, bedankt