Do you want to work in the Netherlands using a foreign diploma? If so, you might need to have your diploma recognised first. You can also apply for a Dutch title.

For what field of work

You need to apply for recognition of your diploma if you want to work in:

Dutch title

Did you obtain an academic title abroad? Based on your foreign diploma you can apply for a Dutch title. Examples of Dutch titles are ‘ingenieur’ (ir.), ‘meester’ (mr.) and ‘doctor’ (dr.).