Did you graduate? Congratulations! You now need to arrange a few things, such as cancelling your student finance and your student travel product, if you have one. And you need to be disenrolled from your school or university. Graduating often has consequences for your student debt, as well. Sometimes you need to act to have your debt is reduced or cancelled.

Diploma register

Are you planning to continue your studies? Or to find a job? Often you must be able to prove which diploma you have obtained. Most Dutch diplomas are automatically included in 'Mijn diploma's', a digital register. You can download a digital extract free of charge and send this to your next study programme or employer.

Attending another programme

Are you planning to attend another study programme? Then read Changing your study programme.