Applying and making changes
Make sure you send us your application in good time. You won’t get any loan amounts for months that have gone by before you applied.
When to apply
- Regular education: submit your application at least 2 months before you are due to start your studies.
- Modular education: apply before the module starts. Does you module start in the academic year 2020-2021? Thenyou can apply for the lifelong learning credit as long as you are registered for this module.
Applying in Mijn DUO
- Log in to Mijn DUO to apply for the lifelong learning credit. You’ll need your DigiD to log in.
- Apply for the loan before your study programme starts.
- You must reapply for a loan each academic year.
Changing or stopping your application
- Log in to Mijn DUO to change or stop your application.
- Go to 'Mijn Producten'.
- Go to 'Levenlanglerenkrediet raadplegen'.
- Click on 'Toegekende bedragen' to change or stop.
If you cannot login to Mijn DUO, you can use a form.
- Regular education: use the form 'Applying or making changes lifelong learning credit'.
- Modular education: use the form 'Applying lifelong learning credit for Open Universiteit or another type of modular education'.